ANB Al-Mubarak finance aims to provide its customers with goods and services they require, purchases them and sells them to customers in installments with fixed profit known to both parties through Islamic Murabaha in satisfactory installments up to 60 months.
- In compliance with Shariah rules, Shariah Board decision regarding Al-Mubarak Local Tawaruq within a short time
- Competitive profit margin
- Repayment period reaching 60 months.
- Possibility to postpone the first three installments
- Obtaining cash through simple procedures as per customer requirements
- In case of death (Allah forbids), heirs will be exempted from the remaining finance amount.
- If customer is a government employee, he is eligible for Al-Mubarak finance since his joining date, and if he is a private sector employee he should spend one year of service to be eligible.
- The total income should not be less than SR 2,500 monthly for government employees and SR 4,000 monthly for private sector employees.
- Age should be 20 years or more.
- Letter of Introduction from the employer to include salary details, current position and years of service.
- Salary transfer letter through SARIE endorsed by the employer.
- Valid Saudi ID Card
- Latest 3 Months Account Statement, if the salary is not yet credited to anb account.
To apply for Al-Mubarak Financeplease:
- Contact anb Phone Banking at 800 124 4141.
- Visit your nearest arab national bank branch
Bank’s terms and conditions apply on finance.
Annual Profit Rate depends on the flat rate & tenure and starts from 1.68% for 1 year tenure at SR 900 management fees and 2.93% for 5 years tenure at SR 1.790 management fees. Trading profit is calculated based on the loan amount and the item price