ANB net is your best solution for convenient and easier banking. It enables you to execute all of your banking transactions anytime and from anywhere whether inside the Kingdom or abroad.
ANB net has comprehensive features and works with any internet browser. It also has an advanced and convenient security system.
ANB net Features
- Display all types of accounts and banking transactions that have been done previously.
- Report the loss of ATM card through ANB net.
- Display credit card details, statement and pay the credit card dues.
- Transfer funds from your Credit Card account to current account.
- Display details of your personal finance, such as Paid and Remaining installments.
- Perform all types of transfers whether for local or international banks.
- Display all types of previous transfers.
- Transfer Money to Enjaz Technology account to pay your data processing fees related to Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- International remittances to most countries worldwide.
Note: Before performing any transfers through TeleMoney, the beneficiaries' information must be registered at any TeleMoney centers.
- You can add new beneficiaries online for all types of Transfers. Don’t forget to call ANB Phone Banking to activate beneficiaries
Note: please call ANB Phone Banking 8001244040 or
00966112994040 to activate beneficiary.
- Pay Sadad registered billers and make government payments.
- Recharge phone numbers easily for the following companies: STC (SAWA), Mobily, Zain and Virgin.
ANB net Service Registration
Please consider the following once you start registering:
- Do not disclose your "ANB net" password to anyone whether relative, friend or even bank employee.
- Do not write your password down! Memorize it and in case it has been exposed, change it immediately through "ANB net"
- Ensure that you are connected to ANB official website www.anb.com.sa
- Avoid using public computers to login to your"ANB net".
- Do not respond to suspicious emails asking you for personal information such as National Identification number, ATM card number or any passwords. We also assure you that ANB will never send you an email asking you to reply back with personal information.
- Make sure you have up-to-date Antivirus and Antispyware software installed and enabled on your PC all the time.
- For security reasons, when exiting the "ANB net" please make sure you click on the "log out" button not just closing your browser window screen. You can report any security incident by calling "ANB Phone Banking" at 800 124 4040
Starting 01/04/2015, ANB NET will no longer support old versions of Internet browser.
Your browser should be at least: Internet Explorer 9, Google chrome 23, Safari 3, FireFox 23.
Should you have an old version, kindly download the updated version of Internet Browser in order to maintain your banking transactions in "ANB NET".