"ANB NET" is one of the alternative banking channels of Arab National Bank. It enables the execution of banking transactions at any time and from anywhere within the Kingdom or around the world.
"ANB NET" is a unique, innovative and convenient banking channel, as it works with any browser, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari.
Banking Transactions that can be conducted through "ANB NET"
- View transactions history.
- View a full statement.
- Download statement in PDF format.
- Currency rates inquiry.
- Report lost ATM card.
- View credit card details.
- View unbilled transactions.
- View statement.
- Pay credit card dues.
- Make a cash advance to current account.
- Apply for a credit card.
- View details of personal finance.
- Apply for a personal finance.
Deposits/Al Murabaha Investments:
- View details of Deposits/Al Murabaha account.
- Transfer to any other ANB account.
- Transfer to local banks.
- Transfer to international banks.
- Transfer to local investment companies.
- Transfer to Enjaz Technology accounts.
- Transfer to a real estate unit account.
- Display transfers history.
- Display standing instructions.
Note: To execute transfers, beneficiaries information should be previously registered.
- Ability to register beneficiaries for all types of transfers.
- Express international remittances with multiple delivery options to beneficiaries.
- Management/Payment of bills for companies registered in SADAD.
- Future Payments.
- Mobile recharge.
- Payments History.
Ministry of Interior Services:
- Payment for all types of available services.
- Payment refund for allowed services.
- View payments history.
Initial Public Offering/Tradable Rights Services:
- IPO/TR subscription.
- IPO/TR subscription history.
- Change ANB NET password.
- Create Short Names for accounts.
- View details.
Before you start using "ANB NET", please make sure of the following remarks:
- Please do not disclose your "ANB NET" password to anyone whether relatives, friends or even bank employees.
- Memorize your passwords. Do not write them down.
- Do not rely on anyone to do your banking transactions on your behalf.
- If you feel that someone has come to know your password, change it immediately through "ANB NET".
- Watch out for Phishing email scams. Ensure that you are connected to ANB official website www.anb.com.sa.
- Avoid using public computers to login to your "ANB NET".
- Do not respond to suspicious emails asking you for personal information such as National Identification number, ATM card number or any passwords. We also assure you that ANB will never send you an email asking you to reply back with personal information.
- Make sure you have up-to-date Antivirus and Antispyware software installed and enabled on your PC all the time.
- Report any security incident by calling “ANB Phone Banking” at 800 124 4040.
- For security reasons, when exiting the “ANB NET” please make sure you click on the “log out” button not just closing your browser window screen.