What does the ANB Tawtheeq mean?
ANB Tawtheeq is a new service provided by ANB to increase the security while using ANB electronic banking channels.
It enables the customer to get Login, Transaction Authentication and Beneficiary Activation codes directly through an application installed on his/her mobile without the need to wait for an SMS.
What are the benefits of this service?
- Instant Beneficiary Activation without the need for Phone Banking.
- Doesn’t require internet connection in the mobile
- Doesn’t require a SIM card in the mobile (no need for telecom operator).
- Works inside and outside the kingdom.
- No dependency on SMS.
- Getting authentication codes faster.
Is there any fee for registration?
How can I register on ANB Token service?
- Login to ANB NET service www.anb.com.sa
- Go to "ANB Tawtheeq" menu.
- Click on "Registration".
- After 24 hours you will receive an SMS confirming your registration then proceed with the below steps.
- Login to ANB net, Go to "ANB Tawtheeq" menu.
- Open the application and activate it by one of the following methods:
- Using Serial Number, Activation Code and registration Number which appear on the screen.
- Using QR Code: scan the QR code displayed on the screen.
- Input a pin code to protect the application.
For already registered customers, who have re-installed the application or installed it in another device, login to ANB net and scan the QR code displayed in "ANB Tawtheeq Service" menu or input the details manually (Serial Number, Activation Code and Registration Code).
Who CAN use ANB Tawtheeq service?
All ANB customers who are already registered on ANB NET and Phone Banking.
Can I register on ANB Tawtheeq from any place in the world?
Can I use ANB Tawtheeq in more than one device?
What can I do in case I changed my smart phone?
In this case, you need to download the application to the new device then login to ANB net and scan the QR code displayed in "ANB Tawtheeq Service" menu or input the details manually (Serial Number, Activation Code and Registration Code).
Is ANB Tawtheeq linked with my Mobile number that is recorded on the system?
Who do I contact for assistance in case facing some issues with ANB Tawtheeq?
You can call phone banking at 800 124 4040 ( + 966 11 299 4040 Mobile or outside KSA) or you can send an email to