Launched by the Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA), SADAD is a centralized payment system, designed to facilitate and accelerate the process of paying bills and financial dues electronically through all channels of the Saudi Banks in the Kingdom (Branches, ATMs, Phone Banking and Internet Banking)
In order to provide all means of comfort and improve the level of service, Arab National Bank has granted its customers SADAD Service to settle their translations around the clock
Now you can settle your dues through any of the following channels:
- Internet banking (ANB Net)
- Internet banking (Mobile Banking)
- Phone Banking (ANB Phone Banking)
- ATM (ANB ATM)
Main features of the service:
- Save time and costs.
- Easy, safe and flexible.
- Reduce the interruption of services as a result of a late payment
- Free service.
- Government payments (MOI).
- Education and universities.
- Telecom, including prepaid service.
For more details about SADAD, please visit the following link: https://www.sadad.com/ar/Pages/home.aspx
A full list of billers is attached.