Make your payments for goods and services online in a simple, fast and secure manner by creating a shopping account through the new SADAD account service.
- Free, Fast and on the spot payment service.
- Highly secured, no exposure of your financial information.
- Access to a large number of participating online merchants.
- An active current/saving account.
- Registration in ANB NET service (please click here to register).
How to Register for SADAD Account Service
- Login to ANB NET service (please click here to login).
- Go to ‘SADAD Account’ menu and click on ‘Registration’.
- Enter the required information.
- Enter the one time password (SMS or ANB Tawtheeq).
- A SADAD Account is created linked to your username.
Online Purchase Steps
- Fund your SADAD Account by transferring to it from your current/saving account.
- Select the required products/services from the merchant website.
- Select ‘SADAD Account’ option during checkout.
- Enter your SADAD Account username (which was created earlier).
- Validate the authentication image and enter your password.
- Review the payment details then enter the one time password (SMS or ANB Tawtheeq).
- Purchase is confirmed and your SADAD Account will be debited accordingly.
- A SADAD Account is created for each registered customer in SADAD Account service.
- SADAD Account can be funded from any of your ANB accounts.
- SADAD Account will be debited for your online purchases.
Terms and Conditions apply