The customer purchases a commodity owned by the bank, then after completing the purchasing process the customer authorizes ANB to sell on this/her behalf.
The bank sells a bank-owned local shares to the customer who can either keep the shares or sell them to obtain cash or authorizes the bank to sell to a third party on his/her behalf.
- Easy process.
- Maximum finance amount.
- Special profit margin.
- The possibility of postponing the first 3 or 6 installments.
- Easy installments up to 60 months.
- Possibility of refinancing when 20% of the original finance amount has been payed.
- Employees of public and private sectors approved by the bank.
- Applicant should be 18 years old or more.
- Salary certificate from the employer specifying salary details, current position, and number of years in service.
- Salary assignment letter through “SARE” indorsed by the employer.
- Copy of valid national identification card/Iqama.