ANB Private Banking offers an extensive range of personalized banking services and products focusing exclusively on its high net worth private individuals. We ensure privacy and a discreet business relationship.
Our professional bankers are dedicated to serve their clients with the highest level of customized services and a support for meeting their needs in wealth management.
We offer a diverse selection of traditional banking services with a highly personalized focus, delivered from a base of safety. Our products include deposit accounts and short-term investments, trade services, foreign exchange products, and business services as follows:
- A fully operational banking branch dedicated to high net worth clients.
- Cheque books, detailed statements, direct debits, standing orders.
- Debit cards and credit cards.
- Domestic and international wire transfers.
- Cash Management and Professional Services.
- Treasury and Foreign Exchange Services.
- A variety of Deposit accounts.
- Custody and Safekeeping Services.
- Secure Online shopping (Click here).
- Atheer service: Purchase transaction, simply by waiving the card (Click here).
- Up to SR200,000 POS and Online shopping daily purchase limit using Mada Debit Card (upon request).
Credit and Loans
Liquidity is a key element of any sophisticated wealth management strategy. Hence we offer an array of flexible credit services which include:
- Individualized credit lines and loans.
- Credit facilities for foreign exchange and precious metals.
- Letters of Credit and Letters of Guarantee .
- Margin trading lending.
Additionally, our financial analysts are available to evaluate and structure your financial requirements as may be needed.
We offer a wide range of investment vehicles, and our team of financial experts is ready to structure a customized product, which will meet your requirements. These include:
- Treasury Products (Structured Notes and Deposits, Hedge Funds, Fund of Founds).
- Variety of mutual funds.
- Foreign Exchange and Margin Trading (Direct, E-Trade).
- Equity Trading (local, GCC, International).
- Islamic and conventional time deposits.
- Private equity.