Mada Pay is an App available thru Google Play Store and Huawei App Gallery, which allows ANB cardholders to add their cards and perform purchases thru Android and Huawei smart devices. The application provides the highest safety standards and state of the art encryption technology. The service allows cardholders to pay for POS purchases simply by waving the smart devices, as soon as the device screen is unlocked using the PIN / Face ID / Touch ID, in front of the Mada Atheer enabled POS device.
ANB cardholders can upload all their cards to Mada Pay App. There are no limits on the number of cards that the cardholder can load on their mada Pay wallet. Mada Pay is accepted both inside and outside of KSA, and operates on all NFC supported POS devices.
To Use Mada Pay
- The cardholder’s mobile device must be running on Android operating system version 6.0 "Marshmallow" and above.
- The mobile device needs to be equipped with Near Field Communication (NFC) capability.
- Download Mada Pay App from the Google Play Store.
- Open Mada Pay App and follow the operating instructions. The mobile screen passcode/pin option must be enabled as a prerequisite to use the App.
- Ensure that your phone is connected to the Internet while adding the bankcards and that the phone has not been rooted or jailbroken.